1. Favorite place you’ve ever lived? Where I am now, in Milford, CT. Water views, friendly neighbors, close to the family.
2. What’s your go-to karaoke song? I Saw the Sign by Ace of Base. My childhood dream was to have them play at my birthday party.
3. Are you a routine or “fly by your pants” type of person? A little bit of both, depends on the situation. I’d say more routine than fly by the seat of my pants.
4. What’s in your purse? What isn’t in my purse! An umbrella, sewing kit, band-aids, lip gloss, clear nail polish, fashion tape, stain remover, wallet, keys, small notepad, sunglasses….I’ll stop there.
5. Favorite drink/cocktail? A Basilic. I had it during a trip to Philly from Parc in Rittenhouse Square. It’s St.Germain, muddled basil, gin, and a few other things that I can’t remember at the moment. If you’re in Philly, go try it. They also have great quiche. When I want to keep it simple though, nothing beats a nice Malbec.
6. Interesting hobby? I’ve played piano since I was 7. I don’t get to play now as much as I used to but I still love it.
7. Guilty pleasure? Real Housewives. Any of them but Atlanta.
8. What do you do to relax? Go for a long walk along the water with my dog, or listen to music & create something (a painting, drawing, craft, whatever).
9. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving FOR SURE. No worrying about what gifts to buy and eating all day with the family. Nothing gets better than that.
10. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? A baked potato with a side of cucumbers in a dollop of sour cream & salt/pepper.
11. True or False? All is fair in love and war. False.
Annie at The Coyote Thistle
Monica at kukkuk.me
Kerryanne and Melissa at Happy Offerings
Allison Dragsten at Thrifted
Sechy at Sechys Diary
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your most prized possession?
4. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
5. What’s your go-to look for a night out?
6. Your biggest pet peeve?
7. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
8. Best thing you ever ate?
9. What’s one of your hidden talents?
10. If you could be anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
11. Favorite place you’ve traveled to?