I’ve been awarded a blogger award! The lovely Emily from Sassy in Sequins awarded me a Liebster Award. Thank you so much Emily! What is a Liebster Award, you ask? Copying this word for word from her blog, “The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award, the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.”
So, here we go. Here are the rules:
Let’s start with 11 things about myself:
1. I’m one of the few people on earth that don’t like bacon. The flavor just doesn’t do it for me.
2. My dream vacations include Greece, Italy, Barcelona and Dubai.
3. My major in college was music industry.
4. I love being next to water but don’t like swimming in it.
5. I’m always chilly. If you see a girl on the beach wearing a hoodie, come say hello. It’s probably me.
6. I’m afraid of ghosts and spiders. Our current apartment had an infestation of the grossest bug I’ve ever seen last summer. Our neighbors must have hated me with all the shrieking I did.
7. I love salted caramel anything.
8. My favorite way to spend an evening is at dinner with good friends/family, enjoying a glass of wine.
9. I prefer tea over coffee.
10. I haaaate showering. If I could get away with doing it once a week, I would.
11. I usually fall asleep within the first 20 minutes of a movie. Which is why I rarely go to the movie theatre – it always just ends up being an expensive nap.
Here are Emily’s questions for me:
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your most prized possession?
4. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
5. What’s your go-to look for a night out?
6. Your biggest pet peeve?
7. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
8. Best thing you ever ate?
9. What’s one of your hidden talents?
10. If you could be anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
11. Favorite place you’ve traveled to?